This pink clay mask purifies the skin, gently detoxing all of the impurities and improving circulation to the face leaving it glowing. Suitable for sensitive, dry and mature skin types.
Mask is in a glass 2oz. jar that has approximately 5-7 applications.
MEET THE INGREDIENTS:
- Pink Clay - is believed to draws out toxins with out over drying the skin of its natural oils. It softens skin, clears complexion, cleanses skin, soothes skin, and gently exfoliates.
- Himalayan Salt - is said to cleanse pores deeply, balance oil production and thwart bacteria that can instigate breakouts and acne & detoxifies skin.
- Aloe Vera Powder - is said to reduce pore size, and help reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Kaolin Clay - has been known to be the best option for overly sensitive skin. It is said to fight acne and draw out toxins
- Chamomile Powder - is said to soothe skin irritation, believed to fight acne, protects skin from radical damage, helps reduce puffiness, moisturizes and removes dark circles.
HOW TO USE:
Simply mix the clays with warm water, honey, tea, yogurt or any other liquid that you would like. Apply paste to a clean face with fingertips or foundation brush. Let sit for up to 15 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water. Follow up with toner and moisturizer. Use 1-2 times per week.
*Always do a patch test on hand or arm before applying a new product, especially if you have sensitive skin.